From Wikimedia UK
- Wikimedia UK cannot guarantee the validity of any information on this site, and as such disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any content on this website, or on sites it links to.
- Individuals who rely on any information this site contains do so entirely at their own risk.
- This website may contain material unsuitable for minors. Individuals under 18 should obtain the consent of a parent or guardian before using or browsing this site.
- This website contains links to other sites, including ones owned by the Wikimedia Foundation. We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any such external site (i.e. any site whose web address does not begin http://uk.wikimedia.org/). Links to external sites do not constitute an endorsement or approval of them, their contents, their owners, their opinions, their products or their services.
- Our site may not be used for any purpose, or to conduct any action, that is illegal, fraudulent or libellous, according to the local or federal law of Florida in the United States of America, the law of the UK or the law of the user's current or native countries.
- Any views expressed on this site are those of its users, not of Wikimedia UK.
- None of the contributors, sponsors, administrators, or anyone else connected with Wikimedia UK in any way whatsoever can be responsible for the appearance of any inaccurate or libellous information or for your use of the information contained in or linked from these web pages.
- There is no agreement or understanding between you and Wikimedia UK regarding your use or modification of this information beyond the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL); neither is anyone at Wikimedia UK responsible should someone change, edit, modify or remove any information that you may post on this site.
- Any of the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited on this site are the property of their respective owners. Their use here does not imply that you may use them for any other purpose other than for the same or a similar informational use as contemplated by the original authors of the page on this site from which they were taken, under the GFDL licensing scheme. Unless otherwise stated pages on this wiki are neither endorsed by nor affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such Wikimedia UK cannot grant any rights to use any otherwise protected materials. Your use of any such or similar incorporeal property is at your own risk.
- This site may contain material which may portray an identifiable person who is alive or deceased recently. The use of images of living or recently deceased individuals is, in some jurisdictions, restricted by laws pertaining to personality rights, independent from their copyright status. Before using these types of content, please ensure that you have the right to use it under the laws which apply in the circumstances of your intended use. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you do not infringe someone else's personality rights.
- Publication of information found in this wiki may be in violation of the laws of the country or jurisdiction from where you are viewing this information. This wiki's database is stored on a server in the State of Florida in the United States of America, and is maintained in reference to the protections afforded under local and federal law. Laws in your country or jurisdiction may not protect or allow the same kinds of speech or distribution. Wikimedia UK does not encourage the violation of any laws; and cannot be responsible for any violations of such laws, should you link to this domain or use, reproduce, or republish the information contained herein.