From Wikimedia UK
|Board of Trustees — Committees — Employees — Job openings — Recruitment procedures|
Wikimedia UK is a volunteer-led organisation, which is guided by our trustees and supported by our staff.
- We have 5 trustees, who are appointed for two-year terms by our members. Our Board is responsible for the overall governance of the organisation.
- We have 10 full and part-time staff, based out of our London office. Our staff are responsible for the day-to-day running of the charity. We also have 2 contractors.
- We have around 217 members, who appoint our Trustees and vote on resolutions and changes to our Articles.
- We have various committees, made up of a combination of volunteers, trustees and staff. These committees report to the Board, and have delegated responsibility for their topic areas.
- Many volunteers also contribute to our work in less structured ways. To find some of these, see Category:Wikimedia UK volunteers and Speakers
- There are also around 15,000 volunteers that contribute to the Wikimedia projects in the UK.
If you are interested in volunteering with Wikimedia UK, please visit the Volunteer page.