Hello. As per the article page, I sent an email to glamATwikimedia.org.uk and infoATwikimedia.org.uk on 8 March 2011. Perhaps it's not been received: the email address used was at laposte.net, if someone wants to check the quarantined emails folder or something.
My email was in connection with obtaining a publicity banner for an event next month. If anyone's reading this, it would be appreciated if my email could please be acknowledged or a note placed on my Wikipedia talk page. Thanks very much. --Trevj 08:12, 15 March 2011 (UTC)
- Coincidentally, I was replying to your email at the same time as you wrote this message. :-) Sorry for not acknowledging it quicker - I wanted to get an initial reply from the Foundation first about using the trademark, which I only received late last night. Mike Peel 08:57, 15 March 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks very much. --Trevj 09:23, 15 March 2011 (UTC)
Business name disclosure
I suggest, in order to comply with the business name disclosure on websites regulations in an obvious way, the following section is added to this page:
- Legal name
- Wikimedia UK is the operatng name of Wiki UK Limited.
- Wiki UK Limited is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered No. 6741827.
- Wiki UK Limited is also a charity registered in England and Wales, number 1144513.
- The Registered Office is at 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London, EC2A 4LT, United Kingdom.
- Thanks for making the suggestion - but the disclosure's already here, see the bottom of every page on the wiki. :-) Thanks. Mike Peel 20:17, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Whoops :-) Amazed I missed that. I guess my mind edits all webpage boiler plate out of my attention area. Sorry to bother you. Rwendland 20:21, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
How to make a regular donation via PayPal?
I was making a regular monthly donation to Wikimedia.org via PayPal, but this seemed to have stopped late last year — without any notification. I don't know why.
I cannot see how I can set up such a monthly donation again via these pages. Any help with this, please?
I'm afraid I find the whole Wikimedia website very clunky and unintuitive. If donating involves more than one or two straightforward steps, I'm afraid I won't bother. Sorry.