Agenda 8Apr11/Secretary's Report
From Wikimedia UK
- Done recently
- Attendance at Wikimedia Chapters Meeting (see online documentation)
- Cancer Research UK event (see BBC, Times articles)
- Phone calls
- 15 March: call from a production company wanting to use the Wikipedia logo in a scene in a TV programme. Referred to the Foundation.
- 16 March: Enquiry about fixing an error on Wikipedia (from poland). Given basic guidance; asked to email the volunteer team for more.
- 16 March; media enquiry about the COIB's press release about the definition of Construction Management on Wikipedia. Resulting article at 
- Outstanding actions
- MP to respond to Simple English Wikipedia research proposal asking for further information. Doing...
- MP to bring forward a concrete proposal on corporate membership Please carry forward
- AT and MP to formally sign the accounts. Done
- MP to publicise the list of BLW winners, and sort out distributing the prizes. Please carry forward
- MP to request a report from WM Germany for chapters meeting before WMUK makes payment. Done
- MP to draft a precisely-phrased question to put to a lawyer, on liability with regards owning a wikipedia domain name Done
- Tasks to do
- Upgrade CiviCRM Please carry forward (When is the best time to do this?)
- Work through email backlog... Doing...
- Help with Trustees Report 2011 Doing...