Agenda 7Dec10/Chair's Report
From Wikimedia UK
Activities to report 
Office manager 
A full list of Charles' activities is shown here.
Main acheivements are:
- Responded to OTRS queries
- Drafted list of new members for approval (see Treasurer's report)
- Followed up expired subscriptions
- Investigated how to use CiviCRM for acknowledgements (awaiting PayPal access)
- Collecting post from PO Box. (awaiting paying in book)
- Started draft of Kick start grant report
My actions 
- Redrafted charity response received; sent diagram; to respond to other queries Please carry forward
- Lawyers Invoice received - passed to TD
- Liased with accoutants re transfer of files to them Please carry forward
- Followed up queries re late accounts on enwp, WMUK-L and with WMF (incl Fundraiser Agreement impact) Discuss
- Received email from Seb Molenski re Project Charter Discuss
- Discussed accounting process changes with TD (see Treasurer's report)
- Attended GLAM-WIKI
- Judged BLW prizes (my selections made, some final reconciliation outstanding) Please carry forward
- Accounting advice received - no tax liability with Liam's contract.
Outstanding actions 
- AT to send BLW domain name renewal invoice to TD to pay. Please carry forward
- AT to update Companies House with TD's new address. Please carry forward
- AT to go forward with Wikipics/usability (see 2010 Budget) Please carry forward
- AT to contact WMDE about how we spend the toolserver-allocated money Please carry forward
- AT to talk to a partner at the lawyers regarding the best approach to the charities commission letter, which has not yet reached a final state. Done
- AT to obtain a quote from our payroll company now appointed for BACS bureau/direct debit Doing...
- AT to talk to TD about giving CM access to view the paypal account. Doing...
- AT to contact lawyers to confirm the WMF's lawyers advice/approach, and also the reporting requirements Doing...
- AT and SV to contact CIPR contacts to ask for their views/experiences with soliciting donations via newspaper adverts. Done
- outstanding expenses: CM interview; CIPR Please carry forward
- AT to respond to ORG re their grant application Cancelled
- Andrew to see if there is interest in Wiki Takes Liverpool amongst local Wikimedians Cancelled
- SV and CM to draft letter to FTSE 100 companies asking for donations Cancelled Discuss
- AT and TD to revisit the annual report, updating actions and setting things going to produce this. Please carry forward - until after accounts received
- AT and TD prepare a report for the WMF chapters grant, for email approval, and to approach the Foundation to extend the grant Please carry forward - until after accounts received